Do you feel like you:
- are not “in the mood” for sexual activity?
- have trouble becoming vaginally lubricated, or “wet,” and/or your sexual sensations are diminished?
- have difficulty achieving orgasms, or don’t have them at all?
What may be causing the problem?
These issues can be caused by a lack of blood circulation to the clitoris and genital area and may be related to medical conditions such as:
- Vascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Pelvic trauma
- Side effects of certain medications, such as antidepressants or anticancer drugs
- Other conditions related to poor blood flow
The Eros Therapy device is clinically proven and prescribed for women with arousal and orgasmic problems.
of women experience difficulty with sexual response at some point in their lives
If your sexual concerns are causing you personal distress, fill out our questionnaire for patients and bring it with you to your next doctor’s appointment.
Eros Therapy may be right for you if you experience any of these symptoms:
- Decreased vaginal lubrication or wetness
- Decreased clitoral sensation
- Difficulty experiencing orgasms
- Inability to have an orgasm
How can you start the conversation?
Seeking help is a positive step. Some tips to start a conversation with your physician, include statements such as:
- “I have been having trouble with intimacy lately.”
- “I’ve noticed some changes in my body’s response during intimacy.”
To talk about specific symptoms, you may find it helpful to use the questionnaire.
Copyright © 2016 NuGyn makers of Eros Therapy - All Rights Reserved.